Table of Contents
- Information Collection and Use
- Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
- Usage Data
- Tracking & Cookies Data
- Use of Data
- Your Business Data used with our Software
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Retention of Data
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- Business Transaction
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- Legal Requirements
- Security of Data
- Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Service Eligibility and Changes
- Children and Minors
- Service Providers
- Behavioral Remarketing
- Emailing, SMS & CRM
- Comments Section of www.storetraffic.com
Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWhen you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of DataSMS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- SMS uses de-identified customer-submitted data in his system in order to provide industry benchmark, such as trends and averages. These will be done and provided only when the customer data anonymity can be respected.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your Business Data used with our SoftwareSMS will not share, sell or disclose your traffic, sales, items, transaction or staff data to any third party.
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law EnforcementUnder certain circumstances, SMS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal RequirementsSMS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SMS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. SMS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where SMS relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your California Privacy RightsUnder California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to receive: (a) information identifying any third party companies to whom SMS may have disclosed Personal Information to for direct marketing, within the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com and we will provide a list of categories of Personal Information disclosed within thirty (30) days after receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
Service Eligibility and Changes
Children and Minors
SMS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age thirteen (13), we will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using our Service, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to create an account and/or purchase the goods and/or services through our Service or Website (www.storetraffic.com).
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Comments Section of www.storetraffic.com
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.